Looking for Nokia NSP (Network Management) Resident Engineer.
What you will be doing as a Nokia NSP (Network Management) Resident Engineer:
- NSP Resident Engineer Resident Engineer role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities from
- Network strategy, design and engineering, implementation and migration planning, service design and proof of concept, implementation, testing, optimization services, customer training and advice and on-site support.
- Resident Engineer will be required to work in a consultative manner with customers, solutions and marketing groups and systems engineering to scope and deliver professional service projects, which includes following responsibilities
- Support network architecture and services designs to support our customer's services.
- Produce network implementation and migration plans. Formulate network management strategies.
- Evaluate customer networks for performance, scalability, manageability, and security.
- Configure equipment and services.
- Test and support networks in various stages of deployment.
- Produce and review technical method of procedures and statement of work documentation.
- Provide knowledge transfer and ad-hoc customer training.
- Audit and assess network against customer service requirements and best practices.
- Provide recommendations to optimize the network operations and performance.
- Work with internal technical teams for product placement and feature improvements for reliability, availability, and serviceability.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer's technical and management teams.
What you bring to the table as a Nokia NSP (Network Management) Resident Engineer:
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Nokia SRA, Cisco CCIE and/or Juniper JNCIE or equivalent certification preferred
- Occasional maintenance hour work expected in the role to support critical network events.
- Experienced customer facing candidate with hands on skillset administrating and operating the Nokia NSP product with strong desire to help our customers advance automation capabilities.
- 5+ years relevant work experience with a telecom communications equipment vendor or service provider in configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting IP/MPLS networks with protocols such as OSPF, ISIS, BGP and MPLS and L2/L3 VPNs over MPLS
- 3+ years’ experience administrating and operating a network management system
- 3+ years skillset in Linux administration (Red Hat / CentOS)
- 3+ years’ experience operating and troubleshooting software applications in virtualized environment and systems
- 3+ years automation and OSS integration experience
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills to end-clients
- Nokia product knowledge (NSP/5620SAM, 7×50, 7705SAR, 7210SAS, etc.)
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.