Looking for Network Tier II Engineer in Denver, CO.
What you will be doing as Network Tier II Engineer:
- Network scope to include Transport and Network layer up to PaaS. (Routers, Switches, ACI, AWS, GRE tunneling, Firewalls, DDI)
- Collaborate with Dish Solution Architects and Vendors to solve connectivity and integration of Open RAN architecture from the RU, DU, CU and Edge
- Work with Markets on specific configurations and troubleshoot
- Develop multiple working models/configurations to address various market configurations
- Create implementation and method of procedure documentation of working models/configurations
- Create Operational rollout plans for network rollout.
- Prefer the ability for Contract to hire.
What you bring to the table as a Network Tier II Engineer:
- Strong hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting switch/router configurations for connectivity, timing, GRE tunnels, and interoperability.
- Integration of various components into overall Transport network
- Hands on experience with Cisco and Juniper switches and routers
- Create configuration and implementation switch/router scripts
- Design and define standards for system tests, test automation, and system documentation
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.