Looking for Network Solution Architect in Ottawa, ON.
What you will be doing as a Network Solution Architect:
- Lead requirements gathering and scoping workshops with Customers to collect design requirements
- Translate requirements into design specifications.
- Development of and support to High-Level Designs & Low-Level Designs.
- Provide guidance to Customers on best design practices in the areas of IP/MPLS core and services architecture. Acting as an IP/MPLS consultant.
- Provide on-site and/or remote support during customer deployment and integration.
- Maintain deep hands-on technical expertise to assist technical teams in resolving issues in production environments in high-pressure situations
- Being Nokia design and architect representative.
- Work with Product Line Management and pre-sales team for the feature enhancement requests.
- All candidates must be willing to travel between 20-40% of the time.
What you bring to the table as a Network Solution Architect:
- Minimum: Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Advanced IP/MPLS training/certification (Nokia NRS-II, SRA, Cisco CCxx, Juniper JNCxx)
The ideal candidate should have work experience with most or all of the following (minimum 8+ years relevant work experience):
- Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
- Network Engineering expertise at a Multi-vendor integration experience.
- Strong working level knowledge of IP Networking. Routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), Segment Routing, QoS, IP VPN, VPLS, EVPN, BNG, NAT, DPI etc.
- Specific Nokia knowledge of 7750, 7250, 7210 and 7705 product lines
- Nokia SDN & NFV portfolio -VSR, NSP, Nuage etc.
- 3rd party router expertise includes Cisco/Juniper product lines.
- Hands-on experience including design, build, deploy, troubleshooting & fault-finding.
- Responds to requests for technical information and assistance in a timely and professional manner
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.