Are you looking for your next opportunity in a long and stable career with the dynamic world of telecommunications? NextGen Global Resources is looking for an experienced Network Engineer in Cary!
What you will be doing as a Network Engineer:
- Working in Troubleticketing software for Routers and Switches
- Primarily working on Cisco equipment as well as WAN/LAN type environments
- Escalating as necessary to ensure alarms are resolved in a timely manner
- Providing customer service to Managed Customers on Enterprise networks
What you will bring to the table as a Network Engineer:
- Minimal 5 years of Network Engineering
- Active CCNA Certification
- Bachelors in Computer Science
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on 'quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.