Looking for Network IP Tier 3 Engineer in Denver, CO.
What you bring to the table as a Network IP Tier 3 Engineer:
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, Security, Transport protocols and interconnecting devices beyond networking east, across Core, Edge, RAN and AWS
- Hands on keyboard experience with network nodes, Cisco/Juniper switches and routers, Dell/Super Micro compute, DDI (potentially InfoBlox), firewalls, GRE tunnels, etc to:
- Evaluate network plans for potential issues
- Translate network plans to troubleshoot connectivity and configuration issues
- Configure, test, and validate various configurations for resolution or optimum performance
- Create scripts or simple automation for execution
- Test call flows and run traces
- Effective communication to translate technical issues and findings with cross functional or vendors to drive to resolution.
- Ability to work on-call to respond to network issue
- Knowledgeable of 5G Core and ORAN engineering
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.