Immediate need for a Network Implementation SME (NRS2/SRA)!
What you will be doing as a Network Implementation SME (NRS2/SRA):
- The work will encompass everything from basic integration, configuration templates/file creation, upgrades and network migration. Implement, and test technical solutions that allow easy integration of products into customer networks
- Position requires the ability to create Method of Procedure (MOP) and Acceptance Test Plans (ATP) built from the design.
- Must be able to balance work across multiple projects concurrently.
- Will attend project meetings as needed to address technical questions and provide project updates.
What you bring to the table as a Network Implementation SME (NRS2/SRA):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of experience in the telecom industry, dealing with IP technologies.
- Excellent knowledge on routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), QoS, IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS
- Hands-on experience network integration process including build, deploy, troubleshooting & fault-finding, etc. Possess the ability to perform packet capture and analysis.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment and provide backup to other team members.
- Nokia SRA/Virtuoso, Cisco CCIE, Juniper JNCIE or equivalent certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of Linux command line (Centos and Red Hat) and basic scripting knowledge
- Proficient in Standard Routing Protocols such as OSPF, ISIS, BGP, Route Policy, QoS, VRRP, LDP and MPLS. Applicant needs to be able to comfortably configure, test and troubleshoot Layer 2 VPLS and Layer 3 VPN services.
- Familiarity with Nokia 7X50/77XX/7210 hardware/software, CLI and knowledge on Nokia SROS Service Architecture such as SDPs, VPLS, VLL, IES and VPRN is highly desired.
- Optional knowledge in the areas of Virtualized Service Routers (VSR), operating systems such as Red Hat, CentOS and Ubuntu and OpenStack, LTE, BNG, IPTV, Multicast, Nuage or WLAN GW would be a plus.
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.