Looking for Network Architect in Ridgeland, MS.
What you will be doing as a Network Architect:
- Technical leadership, owning the network infrastructure end to end from design, architecture, configuration, and deployment.
- Engineering design and support services across the national footprint.
- Design, develop, and deploy large scale service provider network infrastructure and lead strategic thinking
- Lead the Network Engineering Plan of Record including business requirements, network strategy, project priority, and financial budget.
What you bring to the table as a Network Architect:
- Must have Network protocol architecture and design experience.
- Hands-on IP router/switch/customer premises equipment experience.
- Experience in Service Provider networks.
- Strong understanding of the high-level design criteria for managing large data/voice service provider networks in a decentralized environment
- CCIE/JNCIE certified or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Industry experience designing and configuring networks for large scale customers.
- Expert understanding ISIS, MPLS, Multicast and BGP technical specifications
- Specific knowledge of Cisco and Juniper routers, especially ASR, MX, NCS series is preferred. Broad knowledge of Cisco and Juniper configurations.
- Expert understanding of IPv4, IPv6, Multicast and QOS
- Advanced knowledge of MPLS/LDP/RSVP/L2VPN/L3VPN/OAM
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.