Looking for MRE Engineer in Oregon.
What you will be doing as a MRE Engineer:
- Perform all aspects of field engineering including utility research, field locates, identification of running line assets, and route feasibility analysis.
- Collaborate with engineers’ cross-functionally to provide baseline data for the development of an application package.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy and apprise the project team of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations when necessary.
- Work cooperatively with all project team members to troubleshoot data accuracy, schedule, or production issues as they arise.
- Work closely with the Field Engineering Manager to identify scope creep and adapt processes in response to change orders if/when necessary.
- Assist with application package quality control, submission, and as-built completion.
What you bring to the table as a MRE Engineer:
- Must have a solid knowledge of aerial telecommunications outside and inside plant with competency in telecom technologies, networks, and business processes.
- Experience working all aspects of telecom in California with knowledge of NESC, NEC, GO95 and OSHA standards.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with proven problem-solving ability and self-motivation.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels: from team members to executive management.
- Experience in implementing quality assurance practices to ensure that a consistent product is delivered.
- Knowledge of engineering tools including AutoCAD, OCalc, EZLoad, iBwave, 3-GIS, or any similar GIS/KMZ platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Google Sheets and Google Drive.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.