Are you looking for your next destination on your career path in the IT space? Look no further, this Mobile Software Engineer position may be the next step toward the success you’re searching for!
What you will be doing as a Mobile Software Engineer:
- Develops and tests AdManager SDKs on multiple platforms, simplifying and unifying reach across many platforms
- Interfaces with global engineering, product and operation teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Conducts tech design and code reviews, establish standards in digital Ad industry
- Improves performance, liability and scalability of our systems and services
- Communicate, discuss and help clients adopt our SDKs, resolve any issues and verify the integration pipelines
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development and customizes current applications
- Assists with the software update process for existing applications and roll-outs of software releases
- Participates in training representatives and operations staff on internally developed software applications
What you will bring to the table as a Mobile Software Engineer:
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Sciences
- 4+ years of relevant experience in developing and debugging on at least 2 of the following platforms: iOS/tvOS, Android, HTML5/Web.
- Experience with video player components on mobile/desktop platforms (AVPlayer, ExoPlayer etc.)
- Deep knowledge of HTTP and other common web protocols
- Experience with video codecs and streaming technology is huge plus
- Experience in Linux or Linux based systems
- You should be detail oriented, flexible and can work well in a global team-oriented environment
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.