Looking for LTE/5G Test Engineer in Denver, CO.
What you will be doing as a LTE/5G Test Engineer:
- Work within teams to install, troubleshoot, and configure LTE/5G radios and core
- Create regression test plans for LTE/5G networks
- Execute test cases and report results
- Debug equipment issues and collect logs
- Monitor equipment remotely and generate reports
- Write scripts to automate testing and collecting data
- Communicate and report updates to project stake holders
- Help mount equipment in the field
What you bring to the table as a LTE/5G Test Engineer:
- Deep expertise in LTE networks with experience configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing, LTE protocol stack
- Knowledge of Private-cellular networks and its various use cases
- 5G NR radio and core knowledge
- CBRS ecosystem knowledge
- Hands on experience configuring, programing, testing, and troubleshooting LTE radios (Preferably has at least 5 years vendor experience)
- Experience working with LTE/5G core and OSS
- IP knowledge i.e. Ability to configure/understand VLAN’s, subnets, and plan IP’s
- Work base is in Denver with travel up to 50% of the time
- Years of experience 5 to 7 years
- WIFI and LoRa technology experience
- Open source LTE/5G stack knowledge
- Good experience with Unix/Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Cloud experience preferably AWS
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
“You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.“