Looking for a Lead Financial Analyst in Basking Ridge, NJ!
What you will be doing as a Lead Financial Analyst:
- Create final performance reports, including business insights, ad-hoc analysis and recommendations to executive management
- Prepare & Develop
- Final financial plan
- monthly analyses of business trends and budget variance of financial results
- In-depth analysis of the business performance and recommend action plans
- Final capital planning models, reports, and templates
- Conduct the development of strategic business analysis with overlays and commentary
What you will bring to the table as a Lead Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in Microsoft Office, SAP, JIRA, and PeopleSoft
- Understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting, and analysis
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to focus on the details
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.