Are you looking for your next opportunity in a long and stable career with the dynamic world of telecommunications? NextGen Global Resources is looking for a Lead Financial Analyst in Basking Ridge, NJ!
What you will be doing as a Lead Financial Analyst:
- Prepare final financial plan
- Prepare monthly analyses of business trends and budget variance of financial results
- Develop the final in-depth analysis of the business performance and recommend action plans
- Develop final capital planning models, reports, and templates
- Conduct the development of strategic business analysis with overlays and commentary
- Create final performance reports, including business insights, ad-hoc analysis and recommendations to executive management
What you will bring to the table as a Lead Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting, and analysis
- Excellent communication skills and ability to focus on the details
- Experience in Microsoft Office, SAP, JIRA, and PeopleSoft
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on 'quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.