NextGen Global Resources is looking for a talented and dedicated Senior IT Desktop Analyst to work with our client in Canonsburg, PA! Apply today!
What you will be doing as a Senior IT Desktop Analyst:
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the following:
- UEM / Unified Endpoint Management (SCCM, Intune, CMG), including application packaging, deployment methods, and best practices
- Active Directory
Including ability to effectively design, configure, implement, maintain, and troubleshoot all aspects of Group Policy
- Autopilot and Windows 10, including OS image building and maintenance
- O365 stack
- Virtualization (WVD/Citrix/VMWare)
- Manage and support the Windows 10 operating system and endpoints, both physical and virtual
- Administer endpoint security management, including tools used to manage these platforms
- Possess a highly collaborative, ambitious, and self-motivated personality; able to excel in building partnerships with key stakeholders
What you will bring to the table as a Senior IT Desktop Analyst:
- Three (3) years O365/M365 administration and management, including deploying applications
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions. Some travel may be required.
- Eight (8) years of demonstrable, progressive IT experience
- Five (5) years supporting a mid-to-large sized Windows enterprise environment
- Five (5) years of experience in the following:
- Administering Active Directory (AD), including GPO
- Managing an SCCM environment
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.