Looking for IP Networking Resident Engineer.
What you will be doing as an IP Networking Resident Engineer:
- Occasional maintenance hour work expected in the role to support critical network events.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer's technical and management teams.
- Work with internal technical teams for product placement and feature improvements for reliability, availability, and serviceability.
- Provide recommendations to optimize the network operations and performance.
- Provide appropriate Methods of Procedure material and deliver a review of the material.
- Audit and assess network against customer service requirements and best practices.
- Test and support networks in various stages of deployment.
- Document configuration of equipment and services.
- Produce network implementation and migration plans.
- Develop network architecture and services designs with the best architecture available to support our customer's services.
What you bring to the table as an IP Networking Resident Engineer:
- Four years degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in QoS implementation/testing.
- 5+ years’ experience using testing tools like Spirent and IXIA.
- 5+ years hands on expertise troubleshooting, monitoring, and configuring the noted IP networking protocols.
- 5+ years’ experience in in MPLS protocols LDP and RSVP-TE, and L2/L3 VPNs over MPLS.
- 5+ years’ experience in IP routing protocols such as IS-IS, OSPF, BGP.
- 7+ years relevant work experience with a telecom communications equipment vendor or service provider in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting IP/MPLS networks.
- Nokia SRA, Cisco CCIE and/or Juniper JNCIE or equivalent certification preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills to end-clients.
- Nokia products experience required (7750SR, 7705SAR, 7210SAS, and NSP
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.