Looking for IP Customer Technical Advocate.
What you will be doing as a IP Customer Technical Advocate:
- Represents the Technical Support Service in front of customer, managing difficult situations and conflict resolutions.
- Represents customer (interests) within Nokia for Technical Support Service activities.
- Provides customer-facing communication regarding operational, technical, and quality issues. Makes timely recommendations to customer.
- Maintains information about customer network in relevant databases.
- Keeps himself technically abreast with NPI and rollout activities for VzW.
- Shares sales opportunities with Acct Team.
- Contributes to strategic decisions within professional area.
- Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment.
- Acts as a technical leader for taskforces, often the most senior specialist in a team, who serves as best practice resource within own organizational unit and / or is recognized as an expert within the same professional area in the business.
- Support key customer projects.
- Help define processes and standards.
Leads functional teams or projects with considerable resource requirements, risk, and complexity, handles day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work.
What you bring to the table as a IP Customer Technical Advocate:
- 5+ years relevant work experience with a telecom communications equipment vendor or service provider in IP/MPLS networks.
- Familiarity with the Nokia NI suite of products like 7750SR, 7705SAR, 7250IXR, 7210SAS, 5620NSP
- 3+ years’ experience in in IGP like OSPF, ISIS and Segment Routing, MPLS protocols LDP, RSVP-TE, and L2/L3 VPNs
- Strong communication skills (technical, business acumen)
- Ability to work remotely with customers and internal teams (technical and non-technical)
- Ability to multitask and interact with multiple customers
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, or equivalent level of
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Desire to work within the team together and to work with other Nokia teams.
- Network and Operation Support
- Proactively and aggressively evaluate the customer’s network to provide improved network reliability
- Provide support for network activities related to Nokia equipment such as MOP development and execution.
- Provide on the job knowledge and skills transfer to the customer
- Proactively review Nokia Product Alerts, Notices, and PCNs for possible impact to the customer’s network and take action if necessary.
- Communicate and track any Nokia product and software quality related concerns relative to the existing escalation agreements in place.
- Represent Nokia at customer quality and operations meeting pertaining to Nokia equipment.
- Problem management
- Act as technical liaison between customer and Nokia
- Assist the Nokia Technical Support organization (TAC/TEC) in diagnostic activities remotely
- Provide technical and process leadership helping the customer personnel identify technical and procedural issues that may arise during the supported operations, integration and network roll-out
- Advocate for the customer during outages or impairments in:
- Collection of diagnostics information
- Retrieval and communications of log files
- Real-time Network Status
- Assisting Nokia’s Technical Support (TAC/TEC) in driving root cause analysis after system impairments and outages
- Facilitating information exchange during root cause analysis and status reporting to the customer
- Analyzing and communicating root causes of specific network failures and make recommendations as to process, network or hardware changes needed.
- Provide weekly updates and progress reports on outstanding technical issues and develop action plans to resolve technical anomalies.
- Support and monitor deployment plans for maintenance software releases within the customer region.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.