We are currently looking for a remote GIS Drafter. The GIS Drafter must be capable of drafting clear, detailed, and complete drawings with accurate detail that incorporates permitting ordinances, design inputs, sketches, field notes, and must be able to comprehend, interpret, and render verbal inputs from the field teams as required. The GIS Drafter must have experience creating material lists and preparing material take-offs as needed.
Minimum 2 years of related work experience in telecommunication network design
• Experience and proficiency using ESRI-compliant tools, such as ArcGIS, 3GIS or NexusWorkx Fiber Management Software to facilitate fiber network design management
• Experience and proficiency with computer aided design, experience with MS Visio a plus
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess a high proficiency with office production software such as Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• Experience working within an OSP Engineering environment