Looking for Field Engineer in Sacramento, CA.
What you will be doing as Field Engineer:
- Use GIS & Goggle earth to field Fiber Network routes
- Knowledge in aerial pole collection.
- Completes fiber fielding in accordance with customer specifications and guidelines
- Ability to perform a wide spectrum of complex assignments requiring alternative analysis, innovation, and judgment
- Understand basis of how to choose most cost-efficient route
- Able to read and understand highway/road prints, be able to identify conflicts with existing outside plant facilities, select routing of lines and equipment required for work projects.
- Follow very specific and detailed procedures already implemented and, at times, be required to adjust and adapt to changing standards and procedures without notice
- Communicate effectively to direct and upper management
What you bring to the table as a Field Engineer:
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Self-Motivated Professional that is a creative problem solver
- Must be coach-able and able to perform in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Experience with IKE 4, 3GIS, or GIS related systems is preferred
- Proficiency with word, excel, google sheets
- Sound field engineering experience deploying fiber optic networks – Knowledge of engineering principles within fiber network design area to include general practices, procedures and industry standards.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.