Seeking Field Engineer for Arkansas Apply now for consideration!
What you will be doing as a Field Engineer:
- Conduct site surveys and facilitate engineering requirement gathering with customers
- Interpret and communicate customer engineering standards to internal project stakeholders
- Facilitate discussion and resolution of issues relating to engineering standards
- Partner with internal resources to identify parts and pricing for equipment related to installation projects
- Prepare, process and submit RFQs to customers via customer submission process
What you will bring to the table as a Field Engineer:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs
- Ability to work outdoors, on ladders, and in confined spaces
- Ability to work with/around electrical wires and/or ESD products
- Ability to work remotely at construction or installation sites
Skills and Abilities Required
- Working knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the telecommunications installation field (e.g. AC and DC power setup, DWDM Optical networking (preferred), IP routing and switching equipment, enterprise or carrier wireless equipment installation, etc.)
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies, standards, and certification requirements
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
What you didn’t know about Us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.