Looking for Field Construction Manager II in Albuquerque, NM.
What you will be doing as Field Construction Manager II:
- Construction Manager Accountable for all Civil Works and associated financial control via Scheduling (time), SP/ASP and Quality Management on a given project. Ensure that all Service Providers are adhering to client standards, processes and procedures as well as all Federal and Local standards. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities. Interfaces with External Interfaces: ASP/SP, Customer PM Internal Interfaces: IM Lead, Project Admin, Project Sponsor, CPM
- Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
- Assures that: o Only Customer’s approved materials are installed on the project
- The agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings
- Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
- Check that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that tools, etc. are in good working condition.
- Civil Works problem solving as required during the project.
- Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
- Ensure that:
- Service Providers and vendors/suppliers meet all the technical specifications with respect to E/// and customer specifications.
- Workmanship quality of the installations done by the Service Providers is within the Contract, client standards and Customer expectations. o All client, Federal, Local, and customer safety guidelines and construction procedures are enforced during the entire Civil Works phase of the project.
- Knowledge in workers safety and work environment safety.
- Perform: o Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits. o Site verification. o Visual inspection of quality on site.
- Prepares regular interval progress reports as required by the project
- Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
- Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
- Reject wrong deliveries of material to site.
- Report bad performance and quality on site.
- Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor works with the Service Providers and other disciplines that have an interface with the Civil Works part of the project.
- Team leadership focusing on quality and results.
- Write claims, order and return materials.
- Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following:
- SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc)
- NTP receipt verification
- RFDS submission review and changes o Civils’ acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval
- Civils’ progress PFA verification (daily)
- Close out document review and acceptance sign off Construction Manager 1 – CM1 Has OOD knowledge and skills.
What you bring to the table as a Field Construction Manager II:
- At least 2 years industry experience.
- CM with solid build experience supporting TMO.
- Job-related experience with project builds of over 100 sites
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.