Interested in your next Telecom position with a long-term career path? A growing wireless company is seeking an External Relations Manager to join their team. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity- for consideration, apply now!
What you will be doing as an External Relations Manager:
- Responsible for vendor project oversight in the Los Angeles area
- Oversee permitting vendors, attend hearings and conduct agreement negotiations
- Will self-perform permitting when necessary
- Track the progress of each vendor and its projects, gather updates- proof and relay findings to the team via email, in-person meetings, and conference calls
- Manage those who the company currently utilizes to file permits necessary to begin construction- communicate during entire process to project completion
- Identify and anticipate any disruptions/delays in progress- make suggestions to the company and vendors to overcome issues and complete projects on time
- May engage with government and private entities that play a role in the discretionary process- ensure proper filings take place
What you will bring to the table as an External Relations Manager:
- Experienced in the site entitlement processes
- Must have local experience with LA market
- Previous experience managing multiple vendors and Site Acquisition process
- Telecom/Wireless experience is required
- Will report to office daily- exceptions for being on-site at various locations
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen Global Resources, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. That means when it comes to age, race, ethnicity, disabilities, protected veterans, gender identity, sexual orientation, and experience we value the differences and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.