NextGen Global Resources is seeking a dedicated, highly-organized, and highly-efficient candidate to join our fun-loving team. This role will work under our Operations “umbrella” and manage the expense payables/receivables for the organization. Additionally, this position will handle administrative and office support duties while concurrently working on “side projects”. Do you like to have a busy day with varied responsibilities?
Day-to-Day Life as an Expense Coordinator:
- Collect high volume expense reports, receipts and approvals for contracted employees – aligned with 2 payrolls/month
- Ensure accuracy based on client-specific policies
- Process internal employee expenses
- Complete & maintain accurate entries for miscellaneous items in expense notes
- Maintain accurate email distribution lists
- Grow expert knowledge around each clients’ specific expense policies
- Track contracted employees Per Diem expenses
- Work with internal sales team to ensure proper onboarding of new clients in regards to the new client’s expense policies
Misc. Projects & Tasks
- Serve as back-up to other Operation’s needs, short-term and long-term projects, and providing additional support to the team.
Skills That Will Help You Succeed:
- Experience in staffing, payroll, administration, operations, or HR support in a high-volume organization is a plus!
- Over-the-Top organizational skills and attention to detail are a must. We aren’t just saying that – you will really need to have an organizational strategy to do well in this position.
- Strong, and at times – firm, communication skills are a must. Speaking with consultants, internal employees, and clients requires certain finesse, especially when dealing with challenges involving payments, billing, etc.
- Being part of a great team is what makes us all get up in the morning – can you roll with the punches and keep a clear head and a smile on your face? That’s what we look for – anyone with history of collaborating and contributing to team success is key – we cannot do it alone.
- Flexibility – this is not your typical 9-5 gig. At times, especially during payroll, there will be late or “off hours” needed to complete the job. We pride ourselves on being a flexible employer, and we expect that the candidate for this role understands that, on occasion, additional effort will be required.
- Health & dental and vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- 4 weeks’ paid time off
- Company cell phone
- Reward & recognition incentives: anniversary gifts, happy hours, team building events, etc.
- An award-winning environment with an amazing culture – our people are exceptional – both in who they are and what they do.