NextGen Global Resources is the leading provider in supplying staffing solutions for some of the largest names in the Telecommunications & Information Technology industries. NextGen Global Resources is growing rapidly and looking for an experienced, highly qualified Executive Assistant to support the President and Senior Vice President. The ideal candidate will be extraordinarily capable of multi-tasking and appropriately handling sensitive information. They will be extremely proactive in anticipating and adapting to the needs of the executives and they will take the initiative to solve problems thoughtfully and independently. Building strong relationships, navigating changing priorities, and being resourceful, will also be critical to success in this position.
- NextGen Global Resources is a leading Telecommunications, Networking and Wireless Staffing company placing top talent in both contract and direct hire positions with Fortune 1000 companies.
- NextGen was founded in 2009 and has offices in San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia and Nashville.
- In 2018, NextGen Global Resources grew by over 70%!
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Highly responsive to direct and anticipated requests; providing fast, accurate, and thoughtful replies to requests, following up on action items on behalf of the executives as appropriate.
- Scheduling and calendar management including coordination of meetings including multiple participants and locations.
- Creating and modifying travel itineraries quickly and accurately. Inform and plan actions based on the itinerary with appropriate parties, monitoring throughout. Process associated expenses as required.
- Managing meeting logistics, conference rooms, AV equipment, displaying presentations, etc.
- Providing effective and expeditious meeting coordination including agendas, notes, action items and follow-ups.
- Partnering with office support staff to collaborate, obtain information, problem solve and achieve desired results.
- Successfully executing deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence, preparing presentations, writing RFP (Request for Proposals) and other tasks that support the executive’s effectiveness.
- Helping to track department-level projects, activities and results.
- Managing special projects and taking on additional duties as needed.
- Prioritizing tasks as needed and organizing daily.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven success supporting executives and/or a senior executive team.
- Strong execution and organization skills that enable you to prioritize and execute multiple priorities seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent operational knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Holds highest ethical and moral standards.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities & deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Base Salary + Bonus Opportunity
- Health & dental and vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation/Paid Time Off + Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Math
- Company cell phone & laptop
- Employee Discount Programs
- Reward & Recognition Incentives: Exotic Trips, anniversary gifts, happy hours, team building events, dinners, etc.