Looking for Engineering Technical Recruiter.
What you will be doing as a Engineering Technical Recruiter:
- You will be expected to be an expert at your craft while influencing top talent to make well-informed career decisions through your insights on our clients and market intelligence.
- Attract, source, and conduct in-depth screenings to assess potential candidates for the level of interest, technical skills match, qualifications, and compensation expectations
- Identify hard to find passive talent through create and effective sourcing strategies
- Create a best in class recruiting experiences for candidates
- Ability to accurately present but not oversell candidates to the account managers; influence decisions by acting as the subject matter expert on talent
- Meet with your manager, team, and sales partners to discuss headcount, new requisitions, hiring strategy, and/or interview feedback
- Discuss candidates you have screened and submitted with your sales partners and recommend top candidates for interviews
What you bring to the table as a Engineering Technical Recruiter:
- 2-5 years of proven technical recruiting experience, specifically within the Telecom and/or IT fields
- Must have experience recruiting for telecom engineering roles including: RAN, RF, Lab test, O-RAN, V-RAN, and/or SME.
- Ability to distinguish between the top 50% and the top 5% of talent within their respective fields
- You must have success in developing talent pipelines via cold calling candidates, identifying industry experts, and finding unique ways to engage with them, creating individually targeted sourcing campaigns, etc.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- Comprehensive Training Program
- 3 Weeks of Vacation + Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Company Laptop
- Cell phone reimbursement
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.