Immediate opportunity for Project Manager of Engineering Services team to supporting all deployment activities in a region for the major carrier program. This position in based in Dallas, TX area!
What you will be doing as a Engineering Project Manager:
- Develop and Administer the migration and deployment flows for the carrier deployment program.
- Develop Dashboard reporting to provide instant visibility as to the migration and deployment status.
- Monitor, report, and continuously improve the quality and velocity of the migration and deployment program with respect to ES services delivered in the region.
- Assure that all ES functions in the region are properly staffed, supplied with necessary tools, trained, prepared, and have ample access to all resources necessary to provide the highest quality service delivery.
- Administer regular status meetings leading the calls with ES members supporting the region addressing status and tracking actions.
- Work with internal groups such as supply chain, engineering teams, Product teams, and vendor management to facilitate operational issues.
- Takes the lead in program Q/A with customer for ES services supporting migration and deployment processes for 4G & 5G support
- Work closely with National and other Regional members to assure smooth flow of deployment and migration process
What you will bring to the table as an Engineering Project Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree with 8-10 years of program management experience
- Knowledge in the RAN, Core, and/or Backhaul areas
- Experience with Network Deployments and Migrations
- Experience in Commercial Wireless Networks Operations is strongly desired
- Strong technical background in two or more of the following: 3G, 4G or 5G RAN Networks
- Experience with measuring process performance and adherence including KPI reporting, trend analysis, and methods of improvement
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive and detail-oriented and process-minded leader, who is comfortable developing staffing, training, and operational plans
- This position requires excellent communication skills as well as presentation and reporting skills.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.