Looking for Drive Test Technician in Toronto, ON-Canada.
What you will be doing as a Drive Test Technician:
- collection of drive/walk test data (indoor and outdoor) on 3G, 4G LTE and 5G wireless networks.
- Set up the drive testing gear
- Collect drive test data
- Validate accuracy of data after completing the testing
- Upload “Error Free” drive test data
- Troubleshoot the drive test gear in case of issues with help of onsite or remote RF Engineer
What you will bring to the table as a Drive Test Technician:
- 5+ year of experience in the wireless industry desirable.
- looking for Tems, Accuver data collection experience and testing script preparation.
- Scanner configuration.
- Experience with RF drive test and data collection gear
- Eligible to work in Canada.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.