NextGen Global Resources, LLC. is growing rapidly and looking for an ambitious Director of Sales with a proven track record of leading high performing Direct Hire sales teams. Staffing Industry experience Required. NextGen Global Resources, LLC. is the leading provider in supplying staffing solutions for some of the largest names in the Telecommunications & Information Technology industries.
- NextGen Global Resources, LLC. is a leading Telecommunications, Networking and Wireless Staffing company placing top talent in both contract and direct hire positions with Fortune 1000 companies.
- NextGen Global Resources, LLC. was founded in 2009 and has offices in San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia and Denver.
- Must be willing to work in a downtown (Chicago, Dallas, Denver or Seattle) office (this is not a remote position).
- Work closely with the Leadership team to develop the strategic vision for the Direct Hire sales team
- Hire, lead, coach 2+ full desk sales/recruiters
- Create strategies for client penetration and account development
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline needed to meet and exceed annual revenue objectives
- Build and create strategies for penetration and account development
- Close new business consistently at or above revenue targets
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from introduction and contract negotiation, to ongoing account expansion
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the top NextGen competitors, the industry, and market trends
- Travel may be required based on client needs
- 8+ years of successful sales leadership experience with a track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Staffing Industry experience Required.
- Experience leading and growing teams of sales & recruiters
- Experience in the development, management, and execution of sales processes, including sourcing, lead generation, sales strategy, and pipeline development
- A positive attitude, intensity, and desire to win every day
- Excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism
- Agency recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Experience in the Tech arena (i.e. Telecom, IT, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Health & dental and vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation + Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Company cell phone & laptop
- Employee Discount Programs
- Volunteer Hours
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.