NextGen Global Resources is the leading provider in supplying staffing solutions for some of the largest names in the wireless revolution. NextGen is growing rapidly and looking for an exceptional Director of Recruiting (Delivery Manager) to lead, develop, and manage our ambitious, high-performing delivery teams in our San Diego office. They will be innovative in their approach to training and development while driving a culture of continuous improvement and career advancement. In this highly visible role, they will work closely with other leaders within NextGen to challenge old assumptions and accomplish incredible results.
- NextGen Global Resources is a leading Telecommunications, Networking and Wireless Staffing company placing top talent in both contract and direct hire positions with Fortune 1000 companies.
- NextGen was founded in 2009 and has offices in San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia and Nashville.
- In 2018, NextGen Global Resources grew by over 70%!
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Director of Recruiting is responsible for managing a team of 3 Lead Recruiters and 20+ Recruiters in our San Diego office.
- Manage 20(+) million in margin
- The Director of Recruiting will identify and lead projects that will increase business-wide recruiting effectiveness, efficiency, and success.
- Lead, coach, and grow a world-class, high-performing recruiting team that deliver the best telecom/wireless talent in the world.
- Implement creative sourcing strategies for our Recruiters to ensure NextGen has robust, high-reaching strategies that attract diverse and qualified talent.
- Evaluate, streamline, and improve current recruiting tools, technologies, and processes
- Drive competition within the recruiting teams that encourages people to rigorously challenge each other, but also celebrates wins in a meaningful way
- Forecast future recruitment needs and drivers by working with the internal Talent Acquisition team and provide thought leadership and guidance regarding the attraction, recruitment and hiring of new internal talent.
- When requested, provide insightful, data-driven reporting to leadership on the delivery team’s performance.
- 8+ years Agency Recruiting experience
- 4 + years Recruiting Management experience.
- Proven success in leading a team of 5+ recruiters in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Previous agency experience in Telecommunications/IT
- Must have generated or managed at least 15 (+) million in margin
- Proficiency with Bullhorn ATS strongly preferred, but not required.
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Health & dental and vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation/Paid Time Off + Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Company cell phone & laptop
- Employee Discount Programs
- Reward & Recognition Incentives: Exotic Trips, anniversary gifts, happy hours, team building events, dinners, etc.