NextGen Global Resource is seeking a Database Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
What you will be doing as a Database Analyst / Tableau Developer:
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Intermediate Level
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
What you will bring to the table as a Database Analyst:
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Basic SQL skills required
- Advanced Tableau skills: With greater visualization, dynamic graphs/trends, multiple containers, parameters, overlay charts etc.
- Strong attention to detail
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.