Interested in your next Telecom position with a long-term career path? A growing wireless company is seeking a Construction Project Manager to join their team. This is a direct hire / full-time opportunity with benefits. For consideration, apply now!
What you will be doing as a Construction Project Manager:
- Lead multiple fast-paced Telecom Small Cell and/or In-Building DAS installation projects
- Identify project requirements, define deliverables, establish customer relationships, and manage project tasks
- Organize and attend bid walks- negotiate subcontractors and perform field surveys
- Act as the point of contact between crews, client personnel and subcontractors- manage crews, materials, and installation
- Schedule work and assign tasks, both internal and external crews- oversee daily operations and ensure safety and QC
- Ensure successful completion of all project deliverables and closeout documents- hit milestones
- Maintain Project and Billing Trackers and produce status reports- ensure they are up-to-date and accurate
What you will bring to the table as a Construction Project Manager:
- 5+ years of Telecom/Wireless construction experience- Macro, DAS, Small Cell, Fiber, and/or NSB
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook- Google Earth and/or other tracking tools
- Ability to read and interpret site plans, construction drawings, and scopes of work
- Construction skills- civil scopes, rigging, safety, and ordering of materials
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- ability to effectively communicate with all employee levels
- General knowledge of accounting practices- budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable
- Proven ability to identify project impacting issues- develop and implement solutions
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen Global Resources, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. That means when it comes to age, race, ethnicity, disabilities, protected veterans, gender identity, sexual orientation, and experience we value the differences and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.