A large telecom client of ours is looking for a Construction Project Coordinator to join their team in the Mobile, AL area. This person must have extensive financial, and construction milestone experience.
What you will be doing as a Construction Project Coordinator:
- Prioritizing project sites and tasks to ensure schedule deadlines are met
- Preparing, updating and/or maintaining project trackers as directed
- Provides assistance with the preparation of closeout package (COP’S) documentation
- Pulls reports, retrieves and/or uploads necessary documentation
- Confirms receipt of appropriate permits and approvals prior to initiating Notice to Proceed (NTP)
- Coordinates releases and initiates NTP’s
- Responsible for confirming with field or conducting final site inspections
- Coordinates and provides sub-contractor requirements
What you will bring to the table as a Constrution Project Coordinator:
- Must have telecom background
- Experience and understanding of the construction milestones
- Experience tracking financials as they relate to construction
- Must be a very strong excel user.
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.