Seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Construction Manager to support a construction project for a telecom client both from the field and office environment.
What you will be doing as a Construction Manager::
- Direct and supervise assigned Field Construction Lead Ensure correct level and talent of field crews.
- Perform site pre-construction walk with GC / Field Construction Leads.
- Validate with Field Construction Leads on detailed material lists and scope of services lists from BOM and drivers.
- Ensure timely construction material / equipment site call-out and delivery.
- Report project status and performance data as required to management.
What you will bring to the table as a Construction Manager:
- 5-7 years in the wireless industry
- Strong proficiency in MS Office suite including Excel for project tracking
- Valid Driver’s License
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.