Immediate need for a Telecommunications Construction Project Manager in the Greater Baltimore Area!
What you will be doing as a Construction Project Manager:
- Responsible for administering and coordinating companies’ field-based construction activities on assigned projects within a defined geographic region.
- In charge of timeline adherence and overall successful implementations of construction initiatives for all project areas including carrier installations, new site development, capital improvements on existing assets and backup power.
- Following operating policies, procedures and standards to ensure property assets are constructed and preserved through sound and consistent construction procedures.
- Assuring safety, quality and high client service to both internal and external constituents and ensuring consistent communication to all key stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you will bring to the table as a Construction Project Manager:
- 5+ Years of Construction Project Management experience in the Telecom/Wireless Industry
- Familiarity maintaining milestones within the project database daily and communicating project updates and timelines to Site Development.
- Previous work performing close out packages to ensure all pertinent documents are present and responsible for properly archiving the close out documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, V-Lookups, and Site Tracker Preferred
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed