Manager of Commissioning and Integration Services will be liasion between construction and integration. Must be Ericsson SME and have T-Mobile experience. Position will oversee sites for Western Region.
What you will be doing as a Manager of Commissioning and Integration:
- Supervises crews to ensure top quality workmanship
- Performs preconstruction site walks to determine scope of work (SOW)
- Performs post construction quality control walks to ensure SOW was completed with no errors
- Tracks daily progress through written reports and verbal communication
- Validates completed work to ensure it meets job design/build requirements
- Maintains clean worksite, professional attitude and demeanor as a representative of Betacom, Inc.
- Enforcement of policies and procedures of Betacom, Carrier (Customer), Tower Owner, and OSHA
- Evaluate performance and recommend career development initiatives for junior personnel
- Ensures compliance with regulatory operating procedures, including OSHA, EPA, and state and local regulatory agencies
- Reads blueprints, runs conduit, wires devices, troubleshoots, and performs quality control testing
What you will bring to the table as a Manager of Commissioning and Integration.
- C&I Ops must have solid E/// commissioning and integration expertise. Able to troubleshoot and manage build process from A to Z
- Interfaces directly with the client, manages GC's and reports to Program Manager
- Provides suggestions and recommendations process improvements and training opportunities
- Provides suggestions and recommendations for production, efficiency or process changes
- Completes site performance readiness check list
- Sets and adjusts quality enhancements
- Scope of Work (SOW) – Full understanding of a job or project SOW. Ability to write a detailed SOW, if required
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.