Seeking Central Office Installers to support a Nationwide Telecom initiative for multiple leading carriers. Apply now for consideration!
What you will be doing as a Central Office Installer IV:
- Install, maintain, and service Telecom equipment in the field and CO for various carriers
- Read and interpret detailed drawings, blueprints, and MOPs
- Install ironwork, frames and racks, horizontal/vertical pathways for fiber optic management systems, and create pathways for cable design
- Run cables including coaxial, power, and fiber- use a variety of connectors and terminating procedures such as lacing, sewing, and stitching
- Terminate DC power, rectifiers, PDUs, BDFB/BDCBBs, inverters, converters, raycaps and associated infrastructure
- Test and evaluate systems to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing system
- Complete detailed documents of work performed and provide daily status updates
- May serve as the site crew leader to oversee lower level Installers and ensure safety procedures
What you will bring to the table as a Central Office Installer IV:
- Previous experience in a Central Office environment- preferably with a major carrier
- Familiar with fiber, cabling, DC power, BDFBs, PDUs
- Hands-on experience installing OEM equipment such as Ciena, Cisco, Fujitsu, Juniper, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, and determine cable paths
- Excellent communication for working face-to-face with the customer
- Proficient use of an iPad and laptop for uploading photos and completing closeout packages
- Must be flexible to travel out of local market and work any shift
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.