- Analyze market surveys to gather intelligence. Relay insights to executive leadership
- Translate date into actionable insights using a variety of techniques (Tableau/Python) and present insights effectively to Senior Leadership.
- Source, combine, and synthesize large amounts of date from various sources like SQL Server
- Develop and maintain predictive forecasting models, regression model for measuring various channel activities effectiveness and correlation with sell out using basic statistical functions.
- Conduct market sampling analysis using statistical methods to capture and measure the information collected
- Perform ad-hoc analytical projects to identify key insights to drive sellout across the retail portfolio
- Build processes to statistically measure multi-variable tests and define optimization strategies to improve top-line performance
- Utilize advanced statistical techniques to analyze large / complex data sets and develop predictive models for anticipated outcomes
- Create effective executive presentations and be able to present complex ideas and data in a succinct and easy to understand method
- Synthesize large amounts of information from disparate data sources quickly and translate data into actionable insights
- Build strong partnerships with business partners across Retail and the broader organization
- Bachelor’s degree in applied Statistics and Data Analytics, or related field
- 2 years of experience in job or related jobs which must include 1 year of experience building models related to A/B testing, cluster analysis, sample size calculations, tests of significance
- Must have 1 year of experience using the following statistical tools: R and Python
- Must have 1 year of experience using the following data visualization platform: Tableau
- Frequent travel required to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.