Are you looking for your next destination on your career path in telecom? Look no further, this Business Analyst III position may be the next step toward the success you’re searching for!
What you will be doing as a Business Analyst III:
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organizations systems and capabilities.
- Analyzes business partners operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprises competitive edge.
- May make recommendations for buy versus build decision.
What you will bring to the table as a Business Analyst III:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 6-8 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.