We are seeking a Business Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
What you will be doing as a Business Analyst:
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organizations systems and capabilities
- Analyzes business partners operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications. Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
What you will bring to the table as a Business Analyst:
- Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprises competitive edge
- May make recommendations for buy versus build decision
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
- Typically has 1 – 3 years of relevant technical or business work experience
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.