Are you looking for your next opportunity in a long and stable career with the dynamic world of telecommunications? NextGen Global Resources is looking for an experienced Business Analyst in Basking Ridge, NJ!
What you will be doing as a Business Analyst:
- Run multiple analysis on sales performance.
- Create promotions focusing on digital promotions.
- Act as a liaison with finance and business groups on a regular basis to drive consensus and strategy.
- Present key insights for the team in simple terms to understand presentations.
What you will bring to the table as a Business Analyst:
- Strong financial planning background running detailed business cases.
- Experience creating promotions for business customers.
- Ability to create ROI analysis from discussions.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on 'quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.