Looking for BNG MPLS Network Engineer Anywhere US or Canada.
What you will bring to table as a BNG MPLS Network Engineer:
- Good experience in the following:
- L2VPN / L3VPN
- BNG (BNG experience being the most important)
- Nokia networking and IP experience is a plus
- BNG Architecture
- Subscriber Instantiation Process
- DHCP IPv4 DORA
- Subscriber Management – LuDB and Radius
- Subs IP assignment via DHCP or Radius
- Enhanced Subscriber Management
- BNG Redundancy
- BNG peering with ISP, Voice & Video Providers
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.