Americas Solution Architect
A unique opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including the AWS cloud team, Field Deployment team, PaaS team, Private Data Center team, and the technical SME’s for various 5G components/elements.
What you will be doing as an Americas Solution Architect:
- Manages all the test environments from AWS Sandbox, ISV labs, and Field Test Environments
- Prepare any documents/templates for Lab test environment management (Lab Instance Request/Requirements, Lab Entry/Exit level criteria, Lab test blueprints/configurations)
- Repurpose Lab instances by re-configuring them to meet ongoing Lab instance requests from Lab consumers and achieve operational savings by keeping high utilization rates for lab infrastructure
- Manage Lab Test environment requests from Lab consumers – initial review, interactions with lab consumers to clarify any requirements, lab test environment scheduling, project plans, providing lab access (VPN connections)
What you will bring to the table as an Americas Solution Architect:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecom or Electrical/Computer Engineering
- At Least 6 years of experience working within the Wireless industry on either the carrier or vendor side of the house
- Strong Familiarity with both AWS and VMware cloud offerings – including CICD and DevOps pipelines (e.g. AWS Code pipeline), used for NFVi (VM/Kubernetes) resources creation/provisioning and services deployments
- Attention to detail – when building and maintaining lab test environments, Head of Test Environments must ensure that all details are correct, from lab configuration, software code to configuration settings, in order to avoid malfunctions, bugs, and security breaches
- Knowledgeable in 5G End to End Architecture (5GC/IMS, ORAN, Cloud – private DC and AWS pubic cloud)
- Familiarity with SDN/NFV/Cloud and VNF MANO concepts
- Familiarity with 3GGP technologies and 5GC/IMS, O-RAN solutions and respective components
- Technical writing – must be comfortable with technical writing if they are to produce documentation about lab test environment design, lab request templates, lab entry/exit level criteria, and other essential project information. Likewise, they must be able to interpret diagrams and system plans
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.