Looking for a Product Manager
Looking for a new opportunity? Does your expertise match the job description? If they do, please apply. We would love to get to know you.
What you will be doing as a Product Manager
- Identify and define customer needs and translate them into actionable product requirements.
- Conduct market research and analyze user behavior to understand pain points and opportunities.
- Create and manage product roadmaps and user stories.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams to develop and launch new products.
- Track and measure product success metrics and make data-driven decisions.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and technologies.
- Manage and prioritize competing stakeholders’ needs.
- Develop and manage product budgets.
What you will bring to the table as a Product Manager
- 5+years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of success.
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate user needs into technical requirements.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Technical understanding is a plus.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.