Salary Range: $25-$26/h
What you will be doing as a Project Coordinator
- Updates necessary tracking systems to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy including third party management systems
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team project or program internal and external
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs continues to monitor for integrity and completeness
- Provides ad hoc reports as request and provides additional administrative support as required
- Issue vendor POs as needed and various office management functions such as supply ordering package shipment event coordination office vendor coordination and payment garbage utilities coffee etc
What you will bring to the table as a Project Coordinator
- High school diploma or equivalent bachelor’s degree preferred
- One 1 to three 3 years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
- Resourceful creative and results-oriented thinker
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.