Looking for a Supervisor, Critical Facilities Operations
Salary Range: $105,000 – $120,000.
Looking for a new opportunity? Does your expertise match the job description? If they do, please apply. We would love to get to know you.
What you will be doing as a Supervisor, Critical Facilities Operations
- Supervises the Data Center Technicians and the Facilities Technicians.
- Operates and maintains data center in such a condition as to assure the most optimal uptime to customers for facilities services (electrical, cooling, etc. measured by Five 9’s).
- Tasks out the CFOps team in such a way that complies with all local, state, and federal requirements for fire, health, and Life Safety.
- Provides tasking for the daily operations and maintenance scheduling of non-critical and critical maintenance.
- Ensures the CFOps team works effectively to achieve the CFOps goals, reviewing budget, staff planning, NPS, efficiency, etc.
- Analyzes data center equipment to obtain maximum effectiveness and efficiency, safety, cost, equipment longevity, and reliability.
- Conducts in-depth training with the Data Center Technicians on equipment, PM’s, QA and CFOps procedures/processes.
- Manages and maintains all training documentation; provides documentation to HR.
- Ensures data center operates at maximum efficiency, including analyzing existing operating conditions, recommending new technologies, maintaining customer SLA requirements, and improving overall efficiency while maintaining budget expectations.
- Works with customers to provide successful installs that exceed expectations – delight the customer.
- Responsible for shift assignments, timekeeping review & approval and PTO approval for all assigned Data Center Technicians and Facilities Technicians.
What you will bring to the table as a Supervisor, Critical Facilities Operations
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree or equivalent work experience normally obtained with 5-6 years’ related experience.
- A minimum of 5 or more years in a mechanical/electrical position within critical facilities, including Power or critical electrical power/mechanical environment (preference given to data center, hospital, semi- conductor or power plant experience).
- Minimum of two or more years as a foreman, lead or senior level technician in a critical facility environment.
- Certified Electrician preferred in state where assigned.
- CPR/First Aid and NFPA70E Certification during employment.
- Forklift Certified.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.