Immediate need for an experienced 4G/5G LTE Call Processing Systems Engineer: to join a team at a top Fortune 500 telecom company.
What you will be doing as a 4G/5G LTE Call Processing Systems Engineer:
- Responsible for development of product requirements, feature requirements, systems and performance analysis, conduct deep-dive customer sessions, new technology introduction of virtualized networks
- Responsible for analyzing the customer requirements, converting them into system requirements and capturing of detail design for the development team
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases
- Perform detailed analysis of 4G/5G Wireless Call Protocols. Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting the issue
- Provides expert technical support in the pre-sales process and creates compelling technical and commercial solutions in order to help achieve the assigned sales goals and business objective
- Translates and communicates complex technical design considerations between the Samsung sales team and carriers’ network business
- Educate our customers on Samsung’s new products and services both individually and in a team environment. Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan
- Works closely with various support organizations, logistics, and cross- functional teams from SEA and Samsung HQ to achieve successful new product roll-outs and developments
- Ability to travel sporadically during the project
What you will bring to the table as a 4G/5G LTE Call Processing Systems Engineer:
- Minimum of 12 yrs. of industry experience in wireless is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE/CS; Advanced degree is beneficial
- Must have understanding on 5G concepts such as Hybrid Beamforming, Massive MIMO, New Waveforms, LTE-NR interworking & co-existence, 5G Numerologies etc.
- Experience with ongoing 3GPP Rel-15/16 activities is beneficial
- Experience with system engineering activities such as feature requirements identification, feature description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting is desirable
- Strong knowledge in 5G and 4G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
- Good understanding of overall Wireless systems with emphasis on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
- Experience with protocol analyzers, test tools such as XCAL, QXDM, Wireshark, Channel Emulator, Spectrum Analyzers, and Signal Generators.
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks
- Experience with SW development is beneficial
- Understanding of HW as well as SW architecture
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.