To Apply for this Job Click Here
Looking for a RF Manager
What you will be doing as a RF Manager
- Network performance KPI (meet company standards)
- Network growth plan (UMTS, LTE design) including Frequency re-tunes
- Spectrum planning, utilization, coordination with FCC
- Set up guidelines and procedures, and ensure the RF team follows them
- Managing/Leading the RF projects, ensure the completion within timelines
- Handle emergency situations promptly and make escalations to respective teams as needed
- Forecasting and determination of new equipment requirements.
- Work with O&M, IP/IT, Switching, Customer Care, Technical Support, also Ericsson & other vendors, contractors on ongoing network activities to ensure optimal performance of the network, ensuring that all issues are escalated and resolved in efficient manner.
- Manage direct reports of RF Design, RF Performance/Optimization, MW design and RF technicians
- Set up training plan for the RF team to receive adequate knowledge to keep up to Industry standard
- Conduct meetings with staff on a regular basis.
- Working with Site Acquisition and Construction, and also based on coverage and capacity requirements, determine the best location for the placement and the installation of new sites.
- Provide extended support to staff beyond normal duty.
What you will bring to the table as a RF Manager
- Bachelor of Electrical engineering or Computer science.
- Strong understanding of GSM, UMTS, LTE networks
- Good working knowledge of RF Planning and Optimization
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
To Apply for this Job Click Here