Wireless Engineer II
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Looking for a Wireless Engineer II
Salary range & Benefits: $100,000/year to $105,000/year
Benefits: medical, vacation, sick time, holidays and 401k
What you will be doing as a Wireless Engineer II
- Review & audit vendor testing in accordance with Charter technical requirements.
- Understand IEC/EN/UL/IEEE technical standards to ensure proper testing methodologies are being followed.
- Ensure quality reporting from vendors to provide reliable testing records.
- Ensure quality test environment and result coverage.
- Ability to research and find answers for new issues or questions which appear during vendor testing.
- Ensure vendor is compliant to Charter PRDs.
- Assert best testing & reporting practices in accordance with Charter PRDs.
- Play a key role in critically discussing test results internally with other engineers.
What you will bring to the table as a Wireless Engineer II
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related program; or 3 years experience working in related field
- Background in electronics, RF, and testing
- Understanding of IEEE 802.11 standards and WiFi operation
- Prior experience or knowledge of IEC/EN testing
- Experience with electronic thermal testing
- Knowledge of or prior experience with UL 62368-1 and other safety standards
- Experience or prior knowledge of PCB layout/design
- Experience or knowledge of EMI/EMC and relationship to electronics operation
- Knowledge of power electronics
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
To Apply for this Job Click Here