Looking for IMS Engineer
Looking for a new opportunity? Does your expertise match the job description? If they do, please apply. We would love to get to know you.
What you will be doing as IMS Engineer:
- Providing operations support; maintenance of application, capacity monitoring on existing servers, performance tuning, and writing scripts.
- Experience with virtualization, containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box) and Cloud.
- This position is responsible identifying and documenting technical requirements for the systems deployed in C Spire networks based on product and/or system architecture requirements.
- Responsible for
- Completing system detailed design and documentation including call flows, cost estimates for business case analysis, impact studies, traffic engineering/capacity analysis and operation support documentation.
- Conducting design reviews of assigned projects with engineering peer group to ensure requirements are complete and design goals are met
- Providing technical expertise in Tier 2 support for operations personnel in assigned areas of responsibility
What you bring to the table as a IMS Engineer:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent knowledge.
- 3 years industry experience with minimum 2 years wireless telecom experience. Wireless service provider experience preferred.
- Strong Knowledge on testing process, test strategy and test plans.
- Ability to
- Participate in creating application architecture document to provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements.
- TCP/IP networking (basic routing, analyzing network captures, etc.)
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Rramp up on new products/vendor’s products as and when they arrive in C Spire network. Should be able to perform testing on new SBC solutions like cloud SBC, and new vendor products such as Metaswitch, Genband, Mavenir etc.
- Experience working with Call flow in IMS, SIP and SS7 protocols
- Must have knowledge of 3GPP IMS core standards
- Expert in
- SIP Messaging, Signaling and components of IMS
- Senior Engineer MUST possess system level knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- LTE (EPC) packet data core
- Policy/charging and QoS enforcement in packet data networks.
- IMS networks and services including RCS or VoLTE
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.