Core Network Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Looking for Core Network Engineer
What you will be doing as Core Network Engineer
- Design and manage printer repair and installation for the corporate Nortel campus.
- Provide technical support with managing data from the Verizon LTE network to pass through WiFi access points.
- Manage deployment and testing updates for wireless systems, such as WCS, WiSM, and WLC.
- Manage marketing and exec team’s ad-hoc inquiries via PERL, PL/SQL, SQL and Unix script processes.
- Experience in troubleshooting TCP/IP with protocol analyzers, Wireshark.
- Maintain, configure of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and wireless data communications.
- Perform network design and architecture using HR-DSS, ERP-OFDM, and OFDM technologies in WLANS.
- Perform lab analysis of equipment configurations prior to deployments to mitigate equipment failures and ensure quality LAN and WLAN installations.
- SIP, VoIP, and IMS configuration.
- Configure MSCS, MGW, SGSN, GGSN, HLR and IMS for VoIP and video call service.
What you will bring to the table as a Core Network Engineer
- 4G and/or 5G Core network experience or worked on core network applicatoins in telecom
- Linux Hands on Experience
- Kubernetes expereince hands on and how to apply fixes
- Database expereince
- Experience developing on all or most of the 8 applications on the 5G core network.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
To Apply for this Job Click Here