Looking for a Project Coordinator
What you will be doing as a Project Coordinator
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Ability to learn and use the client’s systems such as but NOT limited to (NexSysOne, Autoforms, CSS, Pace, iComply, SwiftTrac, Kultara, Element, SprintVision, SiteTraker, etc.)
- Advanced experience in using PMT and CCI sites to update milestones, dump reports, track past dues, and generate reports
- Expert in using the JDE system to pull reports, cut POs, track the budget, and resolve financial issues related to POs and invoicing
- Update and manage all PO/Invoices trackers
- Proven ability to manage and organize documentation and repositories for large scale programs
- Perform periodic data analytics and data deep-dives to determine the current state of the project
- Building project and budget reports to support the program team
- Scheduling, attending, and participating in Project meetings. This includes taking and providing meeting minutes for the Manager(s) and stakeholders.
- Uploading project-specific documentation into customer systems
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness
What you will bring to the table as a Project Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and Project Management is preferable or equivalent work experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) + years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Preferably, three years of experience in a Telecommunications Project Coordination role
- Familiar in project phases, including project initiation, design phase, construction, and project closeout
- Equipped with advanced excel knowledge, including PivotTables, Power Pivots, formulas, and Macros
- Experience working in NexSysOne, Autoforms, CSS, Pace, iComply, SwiftTrac, Kultara, Element, SprintVision, SiteTraker, preferred
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.