IT Desktop Analyst
Looking for an IT Desktop Analyst
What you will be doing as an IT Desktop Analyst
- Provide day-to-day operational service and support for defined desktop services
- Support third party vendors in the installation, configuration, delivery, maintenance and monitoring of components and services, in accordance with defined roadmaps, strategies, policies and standards
- Deliver desktop service requests and requirements through collaboration with vendors where applicable
- Assist in the delivery of infrastructure development / build activities, including release and deployment management for new services (for example operating system upgrades, new desktop builds etc.)
- Maintain accurate and concise service asset and configuration management for desktop infrastructure
- Monitor and report on performance for desktop services
- Provide assistance and technical support for the resolution of desktop problems, incidents, issues and emergencies
- Collaborate with vendors for resolution of issues / incidents
- Assist with 4th level support escalations (to Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- Document desktop problems and resolutions for future reference
- Perform corrective procedures for prevention of loss or system recovery of desktop services and infrastructure
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other members of the desktop team
- Provide support for offsite meetings when needed.
What you will bring to the table as an IT Desktop Analyst
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or technical training in Computer Science, Information Systems Management and/or three (3) years of equivalent work experience
- Three (3) to seven (7) years of experience in computer systems or IT support preferred
- Experience in maintaining and supporting Desktop services beneficial
- Experience in working collaboratively with suppliers
- Desk side and remote support Technical knowledge and experience in multiple aspects of desktop services
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.