Project Manager – III
Looking for a Project Manager – III
What you will be doing as a Project Manager – III
- Manage the implementation of UC and/or MS Teams solutions
- Review Scope of Work and prepare internal / external kick off presentations with company and customer resources
- Manage the Project based on the SOW/SOR, on time and on budget
- Develop and maintain project documentation to include but not limited to: Project Schedule (WBS), Action Items, Risk/Issue Logs, Contact Lists, Change Logs, Status reports
- Facilitate technical design discussions between Verizon and Customer contacts
- Schedule site services, porting, and host the Site “Migration”, complete testing activities
- Manage scope change via a Change Management process
- Close orders to initiate customer billing
What you will bring to the table as a Project Manager – III
- College Degree PMP certification strongly preferred but not required
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience in Unified Communications/MS Teams
- Must be able to create and manage a Project Schedule in MS Project or similar scheduling tool
- Knowledge of VOIP networks, related CPE, Managed Services, and Vendor Management
- Technical Project Management skills
- PMP certification (or similar)
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.